1. Any and all information shared in e-mails, chats, groups, crew meetings or crew forums should be considered private and confidential; and should not be shared with anyone who is not a crew member until such time that the convention is ready to make a public announcement or statement. This includes, but not limited to, guest announcements, event announcements, and details of convention planning process.
2. AWA must protect the personal information of its attendees and crew. Personal information will not be shared with third parties at any time.
Grumble Action is the action that is taken for doing something you know you shouldn't have done during the convention. This could be a verbal warning, a written warning (aka Grumble Form), loss of certain benefits, or removal from Crew.
Crew members must remember that they are not above the rules and policies of the convention. Depending on the severity of the offense, the convention may choose to enact a more severe penalty for each offense. Anime Weekend Atlanta reserves the right to discontinue a crew member's service at any time and/or for any reason with or without cause.
1. Failure to work or show up for scheduled shift(s) without notifying Department Director or Supervisor.
2. Failure to inform or contact Department Director or Crewing Directors of inability to attend convention more than 72 hours before the convention.
3. Leaving Convention Hotel or Center with AWA equipment or radios without proper authorization.
4. Refusal to follow Convention Policies or Instructions.
5. Verbal and/or sexual harassment of an attendee, convention center or hotel personnel, guest, fellow crew member, or director. This can include, but not limited to, unwanted and unwelcome words, deeds, actions, gestures, photographs, symbols, or behaviors that make others feel uncomfortable.
6. Physical altercation with an attendee, convention center or hotel personnel, guest, fellow crew member, or director.
7. Physically unfit to perform assigned work or tasks efficiently and/or correctly. Crew member must be in good health, those who are showing signs of illness by our Medical Dept will be removed from crew, and sent home to prevent any spread of infection to others. This will not affect your standing on Crew. See benefits for more details.
8. Failure to abide by the Crew and/or Department Handbook regulations, guidelines, and/or policies.
9. Controversy or altercation with the Convention Center or Hotel, Cobb County Police, or Anime Weekend Atlanta.
10. Subtle or deliberate undermining of another Crew, Supervisor, or Director by word and/or action.
11. Incompatibility with fellow Crew and/or Director(s).
12. Unacceptable behavior such as, but not limited to, selling/loaning of crew badge, misconduct while on duty, misconduct of Crew position for personal gain, etc.
13. Horseplay with, misuse/damage of, or stealing of convention material/equipment. (i.e. carts, radios, wheelchairs, etc.)
14. Failure to meet requirement(s)
15. Misuse and/or damage of convention facilities.